Irrigation Engineering

The consumptive use of water for a crop

  • A. Is measured as the volume of water per unit area
  • B. Is measured as depth of water on irrigated area
  • C. May be supplied partly by precipitation and partly by irrigation
  • D. All the above
Answer: Option D.

No answer description available for this question.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button
error: Alert: Content is protected !!