Irrigation Engineering

The drainage water intercepting the canal can be disposed of by passing the canal below the drainage in

  • A. aqueduct and syphon aqueduct
  • B. aqueduct and super passage
  • C. super passage and canal syphon
  • D. level crossing
Answer: Option C.

No answer description available for this question.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button
error: Alert: Content is protected !!