Irrigation Engineering

The structure constructed to allow drainage water to flow under pressure through an inverted syphon below a canal, is called

  • A. Syphon
  • B. Super passage
  • C. Super-aqueduct
  • D. Syphon aqueduct
Answer: Option D.

No answer description available for this question.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button
error: Alert: Content is protected !!