Engineering Economics

What is a stock of a product which is held by a trade body or government as a means of regulating the price of that product?

  • A. Stock pile
  • B. Hoard stock
  • C. Buffer stock
  • D. Withheld stock
Answer: Option C.

No answer description available for this question.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
error: Alert: Content is protected !!