Irrigation Engineering

When a canal flowing under pressure is carried below a natural drainage such that its F.S.L. does not touch the underside of the supporting structure, the structure so provided, is called

  • A. Syphon
  • B. Aqueduct
  • C. Super passage
  • D. Syphon-aqueduct
Answer: Option C.

No answer description available for this question.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button
error: Alert: Content is protected !!